Horizon Services is proud to be the presenting sponsor of the 2013 Festival of Flight Airshow. The New Garden Flying Field will host the event as in moves into its 42nd year.
The Festival of Flight Air & Car show features various aircraft displays including both modern and vintage aircraft, aerobatic flying performances, parachute jumping, and even a car show.
This year’s show will feature the FLS MicroJet, Matt Chapman’s CAP 580, Jason Flood in his Pitts S2C, Jerry Wells’ Bucker Jungmeister, and Andrew McKenna in the P-51 Mustang.
2013 Festival of Flight Airshow Schedule
Saturday / Sunday August 24-25, 2013
- 800 EAA Pancake Breakfast
- 800 Airshow Gates Open
- 1130 Airspace Closes, TFR in Effect
- 1200 Airport Closes, Ride Operations Cease
- 1230 Opening Ceremonies
- 1238 Banner Tow Demonstration
- 1250 Andrew McKenna T-6 Aerobatics
- 1305 L-Bird/PT Flight
- 1340 RC Modelers
- 1410 Jerry Wells Bucker Jungmeister Aerobatics
- 1425 SNJ/T-6 Aerobatics
- 1440 Kevin Russo SNJ-6 Aerobatics
- 1455 Jason Flood Pitts Aerobatics
- 1510 Matt Chapman CAP 580 Aerobatics
- 1525 Andrew McKenna P- 51D Mustang Demo
- 1540 Lewis and Clark FLS MicroJet
- 1700 Airshow Ends, TFR Ends Airport Re-Opens
If you plan on attending the air show be sure to stop by the orange Horizon Services tent and snap a photograph with the FLS Microjet which will be sporting a Horizon Services logo on its tail!